WRITING FIXES BIG PROBLEMS TO SIMPLIFY LIFE
Writing can solve BIG problems.
Why Consider Writing or Starting a Blog?
How does this happen?
When you write, you share what you know and
what you have experienced over many years.
WHAT YOU GET
THESE MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
1. Writing stimulates your mind.
2. Writing reduces stress.
3. Writing gives you satisfaction because you solved someone’s big nagging problem.
THESE MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE
1. Work at home or from anywhere
2. Make money with no glass ceiling
3. You’re Boss!
It helps other people, even strangers you have never crossed paths with. You get an euphoric sense of satisfaction knowing you have really helped someone who needed what you know.
This could be sharing your basic knowledge from your career, your hobby, your special interest or an experience of yours whether good or bad when it happened. People connect with others who have shared a similar situation, how they survived it and what impact it had on their life.
Writing about your past experiences and the outcome you reached can be a big outlet for the stress you might be feeling in another area of your life right now.
Writing, list making of causes and effects, and brainstorming help you put current stress into context and know you can whip it by clearing your mind of self-imposed stress. You do this while creating a workable step-by-step plan. Sharing this as it unfolds can help others too.
Life is a series of projects.
Sometimes we refer to these projects as problems or stresses. Once you identify the stress that is consuming you, take a piece of paper and begin writing. Brainstorm at least 50 possible solution steps (yes 50 small steps!) on paper.
Decide which of these steps could be the keys to fixing your problem. List the tasks that are necessary and put these tasks on your calendar. The process of tackling your own problem and stress is that you have a realistic working plan, you implement it and with a little tweaking it works!
Now what are you going to do?
There are so many people faced with a similar problem or that exact one you had who could be helped by reading how you solved the problem in your life (or on the job, housebreaking that new pup, getting Elephant Ear bulbs to winter over, fixing a broken door, or whatever else pops up.
Writing Revelations and Tips
1. You can easily talk or chatter with friends, right?
2. Keep your writing bare-bone simplified to avoid any self-imposed pressure.
3. You already know enough to be a writer.
4. Writing can transform your life in many different and exciting ways! (This is covered in Day 1 of my free 5-Day Mindset-Time-Money Challenge.)
5. Writing could lead to a new or second career, even a portable career in retirement that travels with you. You are the boss! Or just write for fun.
6. Writing can be the greatest achievement of your life and you are in total control – Celebrate this!
Remember, writing is not like being in high school English class. You are in control and your personality makes what you write unique.
If you are thinking about writing or starting a blog, you might like Day 1 of my FREE 5-Day Mindset-Time-Money Challenge.
Subscribe to my newsletter and you will get a reminder when my next FREE 5-Day Mindset-Time-Money Challenge.
begins. You’ll also get first announcements of special offers and freebies.
I would love to chat with you in the Coffee Hour Business Facebook Group. It’s free. If you want to ask questions or post, just hit the join button and I will ok you. Joining is free but needed to keep the vultures out!
Are you in?
#write #blog #howtowrite #onlinebusiness #entrepreneur #startabusiness #workathome #over50 #2ndcareer #boss #CoffeeHourBusiness #MaureenBeaucond